About Approved Metal Recyclers Exclusive Directory
Approved Metal Recyclers (AMR) exclusive directory was set up to help metal sellers find genuine metal recyclers in their local area. Searching for metal recyclers can be confusing with listings not be clear and searches leading people to the wrong information. Within the world wide web there are alot of information sites on global metal trading and stock exchange figures. To the large metal recyclers this information is vital to their business but to a plumber it means nothing.
Within the site you will find only Approved Metal Recyclers who have met the criteria and standards set by AMR. Each Recycler has their own unique page giving full company contact details, map of location, description of business including services offered and current prices in an easy to understand format.
With scrap metal at record breaking figures and metal theft becoming a growing problem within the UK, AMR are working with the organisations that are being targeted. Our aim is to deter criminals from using our exclusive directory and help educate metal recyclers on the latest metal alerts and intelligence to help lower metal crime within communities.
What it takes to become an Approved Metal Recycler
Below is a small selection of the critrea each metal recycler complies to as an Approved Metal Recycler :
- Comply with current legislations within the metal industry
- Fully licenced and correct insurances in place to trade
- Procedures in place to ensure that their working practices are enviromentally friendly
- Actively taking measures against metal crime
- Promoting a positive public image for the metal industry
- Health and safety policies in place for employees and members of the public visiting their premises
This ensures that we only promote genuine metal recyclers that are fully licenced, insured and comply with all current legislations.